Friday, July 15, 2011

Watch Marco Huck vs Hugo Garay Free Online Stream

It is now officially confirmed that current WBO cruiserweight champion Marco Huck (32-1, 23 KOs) of Bielefeld, Germany, will defend his title against former WBA light heavyweight champion Hugo Garay (34-5, 18 KOs) of Tigre, Argentina. The bout will take place on July 16th in Germany. Huck’s last bout took place on April 2 in Germany, where he scored a unanimous decision over Ran Nakash.
WBO Cruiserweight Champion Marco “Captain” Huck (32-1, 23 KOs) has promised his fans another exciting victory on July 16 when he faces Argentinian ex-champion Hugo Hernan Garay (34-5, 18 KOs) at Munich´s Olympic Park. I have been working out in Berlin with my coach Ulli Wegner. My fans love my explosive style and my punching power. Q: It will be a special weekend in Munich, with the DTM (German Touring Car Championship) racing in the Olympic Park. MH: “Absolutely. I love cars and I am a huge DTM fan. It will indeed be a great, great weekend for sports fans in Munich. Q: The fight against Garay will already be your seventh title defence in less than two years. MH: “I just love to be in the ring. Q: In the co-featured main event, Eduard Gutknecht will make a first defence of his European Light Heavyweight Title. MH: “Eddy is a great guy. Huck would not comment on Garay´s harsh words. With the support of my fans, I will make another exciting title defence. The belt remains in Germany! I will get married as world champion on July 30.”

Garay´s public work-out session was a short one which only featured some light shadow boxing. Marco needs to stick to our game plan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment