Thursday, April 8, 2010

Evander Holyfield - Frans Botha Quotes and Video

Evander Holyfield - Frans Botha Watch Video


Evander Holyfield: “I’m happy to have the opportunity to fight in Las Vegas again. Everything that’s happened to me has been here – in 1984 I had to win Saturday and Sunday to make the Olympic team. In 1990, 1993, 1996 and 2000 I won the heavyweight title here. Las Vegas has been the place that’s given me the opportunity to be the person I am. I’m thankful for Botha giving me an opportunity to fight for a title again. My goal has simply been to be undisputed heavyweight champion. I’m a person – I think my attitude is good when people tell me I can’t do something -- I’m driven by what people say I can’t do to prove I can. I’m not disappointed by decisions. I felt I beat Valuev. I won’t quit seeking to do my best and Saturday night you’ll see me give my all. If not enough, I’ll make adjustments.

“To be perfect is to reach my goal. I thought I did it in 1999 against Lennox (Lewis). Here, in 2010, and it’s going to be a great fight. I’m telling you, Saturday night, I’ll look better than I used to be..”

0 comments:

Post a Comment