Friday, April 23, 2010

Froch vs Kessler Weigh-In Video and Photos

Here are the weights from Herning, Denmark: Super Six World Boxing Classic, Second Round: - Carl Froch (WBC Champion) – 75.9 kg vs Mikkel Kessler (Challenger) – 75.8 kg

Mikkel Kessler: “I have had a great preparation and I am ready. It was not the real Mikkel Kessler in the ring against Andre Ward. I have learned my lesson. In life, you have to bounce back from defeats, you have to get back up. That is what I am about to do. This fight means everything to me. There is a lot of pressure but that is no problem. I need a win. And I will get a win – I will get the first three points in the Super Six tournament.”

Jimmy Montoya: “Mikkel is in great shape. The Cobra will be in for a hell of a night and a hell of a fight. Mikkel is just too skilled and too powerful for him. And we have not seen the best of Mikkel yet. I expect a clear win on Saturay night.”

Kalle Sauerland: “This is the biggest fight in Danish history. Mikkel has become a mean fighting machine – he has learned from Oakland. He is like a wild animal. He is hungry for success, hungry for a victory over Froch. With 10.000 enthusiastic Danish fans behind him, he will knock Froch out. After all the trouble the Cobra has given me in the last days, I cannot wait for Mikkel to take revenge on Saturday night..”

0 comments:

Post a Comment