Thursday, May 20, 2010

Watch Chagaev vs Meehan Full Boxing Fight Free LIvestream Online

Chagaev vs Meehan

Kali Meehan’s promoter Don King sent over the following video message to Ruslan Chagaev: „Meehan will knock out Chagaev! He is not prepared for the Aussie. He will come, he will seek, he will destroy Chagaev. May 22 that's the date. Mark it down, we want everyone to be there. It's going to be a great night, great fights. I feel so good to be back home in Germany. Get me the Eisbein and we will drink a beer! Ich liebe dich, Rostock. Ich liebe dich, Peter Kohl - mein Bruder!!.“

Ruslan Chagaev replied to this video from the USA: „Don King has a big mouth but to me this is just a show. I'm ready for this fight and I'm in the best shape of my life. I must win and I will. I'm always thinking positiv and to me this is a big chance to have a shot for the world title once again. Some time in the future I want a rematch fight against Wladimir Klitschko but only under the circumstances of a regular preparation. It has been a long time, having not fought in eleven months but I needed this time. I took time to think and to do changes. I'm very optimistic and fit. I'm looking forward to Rostock! I like to fight against taller opponents and it's not a problem for me.“

0 comments:

Post a Comment